Ebook | Anglais
8,99 €
+ 8 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A gripping psychological thriller from the author of the global phenomenon The Girl on the Train

__

'Wondering if Into the Water could be as good as The Girl on the Train? It's better. A triumph.' Clare Mackintosh, bestselling author of I Let You Go

'A moody and chilling thriller that will have you madly turning the pages. A gripping, compulsive read!' Shari Lapena, bestselling author of The Couple Next Door

'A brilliantly plotted and fast-paced juggernaut of a read that hurtles to a heart-stopping conclusion.' Good Housekeeping

___

Just days before her sister plunged to her death, Jules ignored her call.

Now Nel is dead. They say she jumped. And Jules must return to her sister's house to care for her daughter, and to face the mystery of Nel's death.

But Jules is afraid. Of her long-buried memories, of the old Mill House, of this small town that is drowning in secrecy . . .

And of knowing that Nel would never have jumped.

___

Readers are gripped by Into the Water

***** 'So dark, yet stylish and slick. Into the Water gripped me, twisted me and totally consumed me.'
***** 'So many twist and turns . . . keeps you wanting to read more and stay up all night.'
***** 'Filled with suspense and with characters I genuinely cared about, I was hooked by every page.'

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-05-17
Format: