1. Accueil
  2. 211 POCHE

Résultats pour "211 POCHE"

103 résultats

Filter
  • Summerwater

Sarah Moss

• Livre broché | Anglais | 211 POCHE
    • The Sunday Times Top Ten Bestseller, l onglisted for the Orwell Prize for Political Fiction 2021 'Superb' - The Times 'Sharp, searching . . . utterly ... Savoir plus
    11,95 €
  • I Follow You

Peter James

• From the number one bestselling author, Peter James, comes I Follow You , a nerve-shredding standalone thriller. To the outside world, suave, charming... Savoir plus
    10,45 €
  • Sisters

Daisy Johnson

• The electrifying novel from the Booker shortlisted author of Everything Under. 'A short sharp explosion of a gothic thriller' Observer Something unspe... Savoir plus
    11,95 €
  • Monogamy

Sue Miller

• Annie is the great love of Graham's life. Here they are in late middle-age, the photographer and the bookseller, so mismatched and yet so well-matched... Savoir plus
    11,95 €
  • Wild

Hannah, Kristin

• From the New York Times number one bestselling author of The Nightingale and The Great Alone, Kristin Hannah, comes Wild, a remarkable story about the... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
  • Sex and Vanity

Kevin Kwan

• THE ICONIC AUTHOR OF THE BESTSELLING PHENOMENON CRAZY RICH ASIANS RETURNS WITH THE GLITTERING TALE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WHO FINDS HERSELF TORN BETWEEN TWO... Savoir plus
    11,95 €
  • Love Your Life

Sophie Kinsella

• I love you . . . but what if I can't love your life? Ava is sick of online dating. She's always trusted her own instincts over an algorithm, anyway, a... Savoir plus
    10,45 €
    ou
    ou
  • The Man in the Red Coat

Julian Barnes

• *SHORTLISTED FOR THE COSTA BOOK AWARDS 2020* 'A bravura performance, highly entertaining' Evening Standard The Booker Prize-winning author of The Sens... Savoir plus
    14,45 €
    ou
    ou
  • The New Wilderness

Diane Cook

• 'THE ENVIRONMENTAL NOVEL OF OUR TIMES.' Lemn Sissay, Booker Prize judge From an acclaimed Guardian First Book Award finalist comes a debut novel 'brut... Savoir plus
    11,95 €
  • Rodham

Curtis Sittenfeld

• ' This addictive novel is the SLIDING DOORS of American politics. Gripping' Stylist ' Startlingly good. One of my favourite writers' KATE ATKINSON ---... Savoir plus
    10,45 €
  • House of Correction

Nicci French

• **SHORTLISTED FOR THE 2021 CWA GOLD DAGGER AWARD** She's a murderer. Everyone knows she killed Stuart Rees - why else would his dead body be found in ... Savoir plus
    9,45 €
    ou
    ou
  • Come again

Robert Webb

• The debut novel - a time-travelling story of love and adventure - from the number one bestselling author of How Not To Be a Boy and star of Peep Show'... Savoir plus
    11,95 €
  • The Less Dead

Denise Mina

• 'This is crime writing of the highest order' The Times ** THE TIMES CRIME NOVEL OF THE YEAR 2020** **SHORTLISTED FOR THE 2020 COSTA NOVEL AWARD** When... Savoir plus
    10,45 €
24 sur 103 résultat(s) affiché(s)