22,45 €
+ 44 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Currently, there are 95 types (sub-classes) of visas available for people wanting to visit, work, study, invest, or live in
Australia. These visas can be temporary, provisional, or permanent by their nature. The granting of Australian visas always depends on meeting prescribed criteria laid out in Australian legislation and Department of Home Affairs' policy.

This book is a guide aimed at guiding the reader through complex territory of Australian visas. It will help you to identify the correct type of visa suitable for your particular circumstances and clarify what boxes you need to tick to have your application considered with the best chance of success. My objective is to make it easy for readers to work their way through the process of applying for their first Australian visa or for further visas to enter or stay in Australia.

I have woven many years of my professional experience into the pages of this book. However, I know that the terrain can still be somewhat daunting for people who are unfamiliar with the kind of formality and complexity that is part of Australian Government's process to ensure safety of its borders and citizen. That is why I include a lot of valuable information on my websites, www.sublimemigration.com and www.sms-visaguide.com.

I am passionate about helping people to realise their dreams and to set them up for a safe and happy future in Australia. To that end, I am constantly updating the information on my website and will regularly be releasing new editions of this book.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques