•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Vie pratique
  4. Santé & Bien-être
  5. Corps & Esprit
  6. Psychologie populaire
  7. Boxing from Chump to Champ 2: An Advanced 7 Step Boxing Manual. Discover how to Develop Discipline, Become Fighting Fit, and Improve Your Ability to Win in the Ring.

Boxing from Chump to Champ 2: An Advanced 7 Step Boxing Manual. Discover how to Develop Discipline, Become Fighting Fit, and Improve Your Ability to Win in the Ring. EBOOK

The Chump to Champ Collection, #2

Andrew Hudson
Ebook | Anglais | The Chump to Champ Collection
0,99 €

Description

How to Start Winning in the Boxing Ring, Even if you Fear Your Opponents and Keep Making Simple Mistakes

Becoming a successful boxer doesn't happen overnight, you have to put in hours of hard, dedicated work in order to make a name for yourself in the ring. It gets to a stage where the basics aren't as effective, and the sessions start to test you mentally more than physically. It is likely that once you reach this stage you are more inclined to give up and stop chasing your dream.

But that doesn't mean you should stop! Whether you want to start winning in the ring, become the best in training, become as fit as you can be or be mentally tough, then I am here to help. This book carries on from "Boxing From Chump to Champ" and is suited for people that want to improve their boxing ability from a beginner level. As a Qualified Boxing Coach, there is nothing I love more than helping boxers progress, and I have published this book to help you on your boxing journey.

I have helped many boxers get out of that slump, they would tell me to stop wasting my time on coaching them and I stuck by them to bring the best out of them. All it took was a change to their boxing routine to make it more advanced and a few corrections to their errors and boom…they are now smiling in the ring fighting at a level they have always dreamed of.

I will be taking my boxing expertise and putting the information into steps that you can follow in this book. This book will allow you to discover the simple mistakes you are making and how you can make the improvements to see immediate results in training or in the ring. You will find information such as new boxing styles, knockout combinations, different defensive techniques and for the fitness fanatics, you will discover new boxing workouts to keep you in great shape.

I get that not everybody wants to fight in the ring, this book won't force you to! You can follow this book to get incredibly fit as boxing training provides a full-body workout, this is something that you can't get from running or biking. Plus, you will build up some self-defense skills along the way so what's not to enjoy about boxing for exercise?

I hope for this book to provide you with more information than you expect. In this book, you'll discover:

New and Advanced Ways of Training with Boxing. What can be Done Outside of Boxing to Improve Your Overall Ability. Methods of Defense That Allow you to Hit and not get Hit. The Most Effective Counter Moves and When to Use Them. How to Break Down Opponents to Win Fights. Basic Diet Tips to Maximise Your Energy Levels for Improved Boxing. What you can do to Develop Discipline and Why Fear is Your Friend

You know what will happen once you stop boxing, so why don't you keep it going? Every second even thinking about getting this book is a further second you are away from reaching your Boxing Goals. Don't make your future self, live with regret. Instead, Click "Add to Cart" Now!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
14-12-20