Emily Cantore
Ebook | Anglais | Mr Money
2,81 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Allie tried to give as good as she got and Ettore turned the tables on her.
Now he wants her to fly with him to Las Vegas for the week to buy Cellar, the hottest sex club in America. Strictly business. He promises...
This is the second part of the "Mr. Money" series by Emily Cantore and is 15700 words long.
Bought: Part 1, Cellar: Part 2, April: Part 3, Desire: Part 4, Entice: Part 5 (the final book) are now available!
EXTRACT:
At some point, Ettore looked up and saw me but I was too content and relaxed to care. He wiped sweat off his forehead and split a final chunk of wood before throwing the pieces in the pile he'd chopped. He slipped the axe into a green wheelbarrow and then loaded it up.
"Wood for the winter," he said once he arrived at the house.
"Does it get cold in Las Vegas? Lots of snow in the desert?"
"It gets cold enough. The house has heating but a wood fire is ... sexier."
"I agree." I was looking at the black lines up his arm that swept around his shoulder and on to his back. I wanted him to turn around so I could see the rest of his tattoo.
He looked like he was going to say something else but then just smiled to himself. "There are some gloves there - help me out?"
I slipped the work gloves on and together we carried the wood through into the house and stacked it up next to the fireplace.
I was here with this gorgeous man and I was holding back because ... I was shy? Because of loyalty to a man who couldn't even be bothered to answer his phone and was almost certainly cheating on me? I felt like I'd woken up from a deep sleep and there was no way I was going to return to that drowse where the months slipped by like days.
Ettore wanted me.
I wanted him.
As he said: Why did it have to be so complicated?

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
21-11-13