+ 43 points
Format
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

'I love the fact that Robert Bryndza can turn his hand to both crime thrillers and comedy! If you haven't discovered Coco Pinchard yet, then this is the perfect introduction!' Joanne Robertson, My Chestnut Reading Tree

After a tumultuous divorce, Coco Pinchard has found love with the gorgeous, hunky, four-years-younger-than-her-so-technically-a-toy-boy, Adam. Her career as an author is finally a success, and she has fabulous friends in Christopher, a neurotic middle-aged socialite, and Marika, a slightly alcoholic dog walker.

Coco is even learning to cope with her awful ex mother-in-law, Ethel, who despite the divorce, still thinks it's fine to criticise, especially when Coco and Adam decide to take the next step, and move in together...

But hours before move-in day, Adam ends their relationship without explanation and disappears. After the initial shock and anger (and an 'I told you so' from Ethel) Coco sets out to discover what has really happened, and uncovers a shocking secret Adam has been hiding from her...

Full of hilarious twists and turns, Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding is a witty, heart-warming, romantic comedy - the stand-alone sequel to no.1 bestselling, The Not So Secret Emails of Coco Pinchard.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 2

Caractéristiques