Whether you're applying for your first job out of college, or updating your resume to prepare for a mid-career pivot, Craft Your Kickass Resume offers a proven framework for building your most impactful resume yet.
Drawing on principles from graphic design, marketing and psychology, Chris Alexander reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to craft a resume that will cut through the clutter and land you more interviews.
Craft Your Kickass Resume will teach you:
- How to extract industry-relevant keywords from job descriptions.
- How to package your achievements into 30 second micro-stories for maximum relevance.
- How to quantify your accomplishments with real world numbers that are measurable and defensible.
- How to declutter your resume to deliver essential information in a short amount of time.
- How to use graphic design principles to pair header and body fonts for optimal readability.
- How to use visual anchors to lead the reader's eye and facilitate easy skimming.
- How to get through Applicant Tracking Systems and avoid the shred bin.
- How to evolve your resume with each interview experience so it grows with you over time.