The UK's best-selling pocket guides - an unbeatable guide to New York City, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of New York City.
Stroll amongst the skyscrapers of Manhattan, admire world famous paintings at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, explore leafy Central Park or appreciate the incredible views from the Statue of Liberty. From Top 10 Places for Children to Top 10 festivals and events - discover the best of New York City with this easy-to-use travel guide.
- Fifteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day, weekend or week away
- Top 10 lists showcase the best New York attractions, covering Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Fifth Avenue and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of New York City, plus thirteen colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore New York City's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Lower Manhattan, Civic Center and South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy, SoHo and TriBeCA, Greenwich Village, Midtown, the Upper East Side and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to New York? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide USA.