Suite à une grève chez bpost il est possible que les livraisons connaissent des délais de livraison plus longs de coutume. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     

Suite à une grève chez bpost il est possible que les livraisons connaissent des délais de livraison plus longs de coutume. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Entice: Mr. Money EBOOK

Mr Money, #5

Emily Cantore
Ebook | Anglais | Mr Money
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Mr. Money, Part Five

Ettore's business is under attack from all sides and life has taken a dangerous turn. Allie has told Ettore she loves him and he merely kissed her in response. Can they survive corporate sabotage turned deadly?
Allie must risk it all... and that includes her heart.
This is the final part of the "Mr. Money" series by Emily Cantore and is 15775 words long.

EXTRACT:
A finger brushed across his lips. I'm sorry I thought you lied to me.
His hand tracing down my spine. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about your cheating ex.
Our soft strokes were joined by gentle kisses. I kissed Ettore on both cheeks, both eyelids, on his chin and just under his nose. He kissed a line across my face, starting at one ear and ending at the other.
In the dim light under the sheet I saw his green eyes absorbing me. They were luminous pools of emerald with magnetic swirls of pure black in their centers. He looked into my eyes and I saw he was unguarded. The Ettore of the unbalancing innuendo was hidden away. There would be no witty banter, no attempt to push and pull the other person. He was open to me and I to him.
It was a kiss on the side of my lip that finally pushed us from warm comfort to heated passion. Ettore kissed me and I turned my head and in the space of a heartbeat my lips were on his, my mouth open. Hands formerly stroking became grasping. Our bodies pulled together, fitting perfectly. Ettore nipped my earlobe with his teeth and I sighed, turning my head to expose my neck. He continued downwards, gently biting, sending shivers through my body.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
21-11-13