22,95 €
+ 45 points
Date de disponibilité inconnue
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

ARE YOU FEELING HOPELESS OR HELPLESS? THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU! Are you experiencing marital madness, family frenzy, financial failure, or fear of the future? Do you have a hurting heart, critical crisis, or in the pits of pain? Hang on. Help is on the way. There is an answer. Come...walk with me through the chapters of my life as I share with you how I found renewed HOPE and the answers I was looking for in all these areas and more. You can too! It was an awesome journey found in the life-changing power of God's Love and His Word. This is the message of Hope I want you to have. Each chapter has its own story that will encourage and inspire you to read on. It is written with great compassion, joy, enthusiasm, and dashed with humor. I hope you will receive these positive promises from my heart and believe that no matter what you have been through, what circumstances you are in now, or how hopeless you feel, be assured there is an answer and Hope for you in the days ahead... People are inspired by Jean's energy and enthusiasm. They are touched by her warm, caring personality, her love for the Lord and concern for those who are hurting. With wit and encouragement she shares Hope with timely truths, personal examples, and positive promises from God's word. Jean's wealth of experience and keen insight as to the needs of women derive from her many years as Director of Women's Ministries at The Church@ Rocky Peak in Chatsworth, California. Jean and her husband Bill also minister to couples and families. After being in the business world, they felt called into this much needed ministry. They founded Heartline Ministries in 1994.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
14-03-19