Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-colour photography, this 100% updated guide to London brings you the best of this buzzing city in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-colour photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks and itineraries
- our pick of London's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a sturdy, laminated pull-out city map with transport information and a Tube map
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of London, from Covent Garden to Camden, South Kensington to the South Bank
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our London travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can can take it wherever you go.
Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain or England's South Coast.
DK Eyewitness is the bronze award-winning travel guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2019.