+ 109 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Pre-order the brand new instalment in Sarah Bennett's bestselling Mermaids Point series!

Bestselling author Alex Nelson is slowly coming apart at the seams after a failed marriage and an abrupt change in career leave him at a crossroads in life. When an unexpected opportunity arises to escape to the idyllic village of Mermaids Point, he's hot on the heels of his brother, Tom, who has recently moved there. Buying a rundown bookshop might be just his latest harebrained scheme, but Alex has never been one to do things by halves.

After spending her early years caring for her mother, Ivy Fisher is finally ready to start living her own life. But when the impossibly charming, impossibly good-looking Alex Nelson swoops in and snatches her dream out from under her nose, it really is the last straw. Forced by circumstances to spend more time with him, Ivy finally gets a peek of the real man beneath the confident exterior, and she likes what she sees.

But just when things are starting to come together for them, Ivy is reminded why men can never be trusted. Is Alex who he says he is, or is he using Mermaids Point as nothing more than research fodder for his next bestseller?

Enjoy a gloriously uplifting, page-turning, romantic escape to the seaside with the bestselling author Sarah Bennett. Perfect for all fans of Trisha Ashley, Holly Martin and Milly Johnson.

Praise for Sarah Bennett:

'A gorgeous story packed with love, romance and heartfelt emotion. Will bring sunshine into your day!' Phillipa Ashley

'Cosy, heartwarming and moving, this story is as beautiful as its cover.' Samantha Tonge

'This is a real page turner, with a brisk plot and a really emotional core. The community we've grown to love at Mermaid's Point is alive with love, laughter and vibrancy, and I can't wait for the next instalment!' Fay Keenan

'If you're looking for a book to wrap you in a hug from the very first page to the last, then this is it! I absolutely adore Sarah Bennett and her Mermaids Point series is now firmly one of my all time favourites. Make sure you grab her latest release Love Blooms at Mermaids Point because it is blooming well marvellous!' Katie Ginger

'A gorgeous warm hug of a book. I want to move to Mermaids Point right now and take up residence in the bookshop. A story with the joy of community and love at its heart, a sure fire winner.' Jules Wake

'This is the perfect escapist read and I can't wait to follow the characters in what promises to be a wonderful series. Five sparkling stars!' Rachel Griffiths

'What a Mer-mazing book! I'm so glad this is a series and I'll get to meet the characters again because you won't want to leave them after the final page.' Catherine Miller

'I inhaled this book in two days. Absolutely gorgeous. Sarah Bennett is back, and better than ever!' Rachel Burton

'A perfect heartwarming read full of family, romance and intrigue, set in a stunning location - what's not to love?' Bella Osborne.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
16-03-22