Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Making Divorce Work

In 9 Easy Steps

Keith Barret
Livre broché | Anglais
14,95 €
+ 29 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

An hilarious spoof self-help book from the star of Marion & Geoff and host of the new hit BBC comedy The Keith Barret Show.

'I don't feel like I have lost a wife but that I have gained a friend. I would never have met Geoff if Marion hadn't left me.'

'Marion and Geoff' was one of the most-loved and most-acclaimed BBC comedies of recent years. Rob Brydon wrote and starred as cuckolded Welsh cabbie Keith Barret, recording a hopelessly optimistic video diary about his life as a divorcee. It was a heartbreaking show, darkly comic and brilliantly written. The series won Best Drama at the South Bank Awards, and Rob Brydon won a British Comedy Award for his performance as Keith.

In summer 2004 Brydon took his character Keith Barret to the Edinburgh Festival with a show (or rather a 'talk' or 'therapy session') entitled 'Making Divorce Work', which drew on all of Keith's experience as a divorcee. It was a sell-out, and the Daily Telegraph declared it 'More outright hilarious than the TV series'.

Now, after a highly successful series The Keith Barret Show, Keith Barret has settled down and written an indispensable self-help guide to surviving relationship break-ups. In Making Divorce Work, Barret offers advice for the broken-hearted on everything from getting access to the kids ('my little smashers') to dating again. It is a brilliant parody of the self-help genre (although Barret has written it with all sincerity), and an intimate portrait of Keith Barret; our favourite eternal optimist.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
17-05-05