Experience the jungle-frontier excitement of Malaysian Borneo or the sleek sophistication of Kuala Lumpur, sip gin slings amid colonial grandeur in Singapore or hot tea at a hill station in the Cameron Highlands, watch light playing on the domes of a stunning mosque in Brunei or the sun rippling on the water at Pulau Perhentian - this comprehensive guide covers all this and much more.
· Discover the Outdoors with our coverage of trekking the magnificent Taman Negara, climbing the majestic Mt Kinabalu or rafting the mighty Batang Rejang
· Slurp Noodles at bustling Penang hawker stalls or brightly lit night markets in Singapore using our authoritative Food & Drink chapter
· Get around with our 122 detailed maps - including customised itineraries and walking tour maps
· Get the background on the region's environmental, political and economic issues using our expert chapters
· Talk the talk with the help of our Malay language chapter