Ebook | Anglais | Trading Psychology Made Easy
8,99 €
+ 8 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Overcome Your Fear in Trading
The most prevalent emotion facing traders is fear..
Fear causes traders to exit trades too early ruining their equity curve.
Fear causes traders to self-sabotage so they can fulfil their self-fulfilling prophecy of trading failure.
Fear causes traders to find reasons to avoid taking trades that would have been winners.
Fear causes traders to exit trades before they have a chance to get the move under way and then have the misery of seeing a profitable trade run away from them.

There are many more destructive aspects to fear in trading and what is vital for the trader in order for them to succeed is to have a way of thinking about trading that eliminates fear from the trading process.

Overcome Your Fear in Trading zeroes in on the single biggest problem traders face, their own fear. The book has been written by a therapist qualified in Hypnosis, EFT and NLP who is also a trader with over eight years trading experience.

Overcome Your Fear in Trading provides lots of exercises to specifically help with the problem of fear and is designed to give you a new paradigm about trading that will not only enable you to trade without the negative effects of fear, but will also enable you to become a much better trader in the
process.

Book Reviews

"I, too, bought LR's book "Overcome Your Fear in Trading" the moment it appeared and I was delighted I did. The author has a happy knack of getting to the core of trading issues, both from the system perspective and the psychology side. But even better, LR provides workable solutions in this book based around focusing on the Process rather than the Results. This is already helping to clear my head trash and to laying the foundations for a better way of thinking about my trading. It is the clarity and her deep perception of the human condition in LR's thinking and writing that makes her books really useful."
Thank you so much, LR.

Alastair Forrest
Short but practical

Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2016

This is a short book so if you're looking for quantity you may be disappointed. But this book has some practical exercises to help you with overcoming your fears. Initially, I dismissed some of these exercises (such as the tapping) because I thought they were "out there" but I finally decided to try the tapping exercise and then proceeded to put on my best futures trade of the entire year which required me to take a position at close and hold overnight. I ended up holding the trade for 2 days. I have also purchased 3 of LR Thomas' books on Audible which are nice and concise.

Big Doc

Recommend!

Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2014

Fantastic book for traders who have a good system and trading knowledge but have psychological issues that interfere with their trading results. Sooooo worth the money I spent for it. The author cuts right to the core issues around fear in trading in a way that makes it easy to see how and why it causes problems and gives solid, implementable solutions.

Catherine Bath

I have not found anything comparable written on this problem in the best of trading psychology classics

This book delivered significant value for me. I have not found anything comparable written on this problem in the best of trading psychology classics.
The comparison to cold calling fear was brilliant and I couldn't put it down. As strange as this sounds, I literally felt my fear melting away.

Angelo

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :