Build your skills while building something fun!
One of the rewards of woodworking is getting to show off your work--either as part of your home decor or as handmade gifts for family and friends. This book provides 20 small-scale projects that can add a touch of style to any living space.
Practice a wide range of woodworking techniques!
• Mortise and tenon
• Finger joints
• Bent lamination
Make fun accents for the home!
• Wall clocks in classic and contemporary designs
• An 18th-century mahogany mirror
• Mantel clocks and lamps inspired by popular period styles
• An assortment of hanging shelves
• Beautiful boxes for storage or gifts
• And much more
Building skills is a lot more fun when you're making something you can show off or give as a gift. The projects in this book are a great way to practice your craft--plus you might just end up creating a treasured heirloom that looks great on the wall or mantel.