•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Vie pratique
  4. Santé & Bien-être
  5. Corps & Esprit
  6. Psychologie populaire
  7. The Chump to Champ Collection: Boxing from Chump to Champ 1 + 2. The 30-Day Boxing Training Manual for Improving Your Boxing Skills and Becoming Physically Active

The Chump to Champ Collection: Boxing from Chump to Champ 1 + 2. The 30-Day Boxing Training Manual for Improving Your Boxing Skills and Becoming Physically Active EBOOK

The Chump to Champ Collection

Andrew Hudson
Ebook | Anglais | The Chump to Champ Collection
0,99 €

Description

Discover how to take your boxing ability to the next level. Even if you don't go to a boxing gym or have no previous experience!

There are of course many ways in which you can exercise in a routine, many people struggle to enjoy these routines, or they just simply don't work. If you are someone who wants to make a change to their fitness ability but doesn't know how to, or you are somebody that is looking for a fun way to get into better shape, then keep reading.

This book presents you with information that will help you get into the shape of your life using the incredible sport of boxing! This beginner's guide to boxing will ease you into the tough nature of boxing that will improve your fitness ability, allow you to burn off excess fat, improve self-defense, build muscles, increase confidence levels, and hopefully encourage you to take your boxing skills to a competitive level.

As a qualified Boxing Coach, I have the boxing knowledge that's has been converted into this book in a way that will not be too complicated for beginners, helping you get a real understanding of boxing. I was once a beginner too, meaning I know what it is like to start from the beginning – so if you think you need a bit of experience to get started then you are wrong.

This book is suited to those who want to workout at home, because joining a boxing gym may be intimidating or too expensive for beginners. Boxing requires absolutely no equipment to start with, although it can be helpful. I aim for this book to help you more than what meets the eye, by this I believe that boxing can help you develop a stronger mindset by increasing confidence and determination that can set you up for success in any part of life. I am proud to have watched many people change for the good through boxing and I hope that I can influence many more with this book.

In this book, you'll discover:

A range of simple, yet effective punches. The importance of footwork. The stance that suits you as a fighter The basics of defense Home boxing workouts. The perfect diet that suits a boxer. The brilliance of shadowboxing. Deadly combinations. How boxing can make you mentally stronger And much more…

Plus, as a bonus, you will also get "Boxing from Chump to Champ Part 2" which is the follow-up book to help you tackle the more advanced side of boxing. The second part will help you discover:

How to get in incredible shape. Improving your ability as a fighter by learning new punching techniques, defensive maneuvers, footwork, reflexes, and agility. Working on drills both in and out of the boxing ring. Improving your mindset and mental toughness to start thinking like a champion.

Not only are you getting the follow-up book, but the print version also gives you access to the PDF eBook copies from both books. Don't just keep considering it, every day you go without training/exercising the harder it gets. So, what are you waiting for? Click "Add to Cart" Now!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
29-12-20