Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

The Price of an Education

A Story of Loot and Lust in London Town

Enver Carim
Livre relié | Anglais
32,95 €
+ 65 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

'Her demeanour and tone of voice would be crucial to the money I hoped to make. I knew for a fact that I wouldn't earn a penny if she behaved like a chief executive in bed, ordering me around. She'd kill my desire stone dead if she turned out to be bossy between the sheets.'

The Price of an Education is a darkly funny story about changing gender relations in tight financial times when Britain's population (and the population of the world as a whole) is ageing rapidly and females are outnumbering males in nearly every age-group. With ever more middle-aged women still frisky and libidinous, is it their destiny to become sexual predators stalking perennially among the dwindling young to satisfy their needs?

High-flying media executive Bobbie Cullen is adamant: for her payments she wants 'a high ratio of bangs per buck'. Twenty-year-old law student Leo Allen is seduced by the offer of money for services rendered: he could pay steep tuition fees without getting deeper into debt. But he adores his girlfriend Heidi, which puts him in two horny dilemmas...

Hilarious and dead serious at the same time, this story shows aspects of London which visitors seldom discover. It's a walking tour of the capital city's demi-monde.

With scenes in Portobello Market, King's College along the Thames, a sex pad in Primrose Hill and the Notting Hill Carnival in full swing, London is just as important a player in this vivid novel driven by character and dialogue.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
14-05-14