+ 43 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

This book, This Has All Been Said Before, is myself welcoming the reader to my therapy. I used to suffer from depression and anxiety, now I enjoy every moment of it at least I do on the better days. This condition, this gift that I have come to understand that I have given to myself, has challenged me to have to fully realize and appreciate to my own satisfaction, who we are as I discovered in fact who I am. The meaning of life can be absolute or it can be subjective. Both matter. Life, in every single form matters, simply because in the abscence of life expressing itself, there is nothing. Subjectively the meaning of life is whatever we as an individual attach to it, and it is from this perspective, the singular perspective each and every human provides God, that God has allowed God to completely 'know' God. Just as my depression was the gift I, my soul, has given myself, Phil Hammond, as the means through which I would view and explore creation this time in this space, God has given us to Godself, to do the same, explore creation on God's behalf. Thank you and I trust you will enjoy my explanation of everything.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-03-11