Dr. Danny Frazee
Ebook | Anglais | To Live is Christ
2,49 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Everyone enjoys a good story. Stories inspire, encourage, and entertain. Stories, like a good country song, are about love, life, and loss.

What you will discover in this book is what each and every one of you experiences day in and day out. There are days filled with gladness, and there are days filled with sadness. There are days that you are more than a conqueror, and there are days that you have been conquered. There are days that you experience the presence of God, and there are days that you are asking, "God, where are you?"

These stories will remind you that God is near. He is with you in every moment, every movement, and every minute of your life. He is never farther than a prayer away. He is like the good shepherd that takes care of his sheep. He not only knows where you are, but also knows what you need.

Enjoy the journey. Live with no regrets. Experience the presence of God. Stand on God's promises. Heaven is real. Jesus saves.

"I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.  For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain."  (Philippians 1:20-22, NIV)

In Volume 1, discover Pastor Frazee's humor, heart, and ministry with titles such as "The Bent Nail", "Unfinished Products", "The Church Dog, Two Geese, and Easter Sunday", and "Call Me a Pansy".

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
08-09-20