Ebook | Anglais | Part 2
14,99 €
+ 14 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Needing Peace / Peace in Chaos / By Keeping Our Mind On Christ / This book is a year worth of posts of that unforgettable year of 2020. How we are able to find perfect peace in the Midst of Chaos. 365+ Posts of 2020.

This book is to reveal in Whom I kept my focus on, during the pandemic of 2020. God knew that I would need the Peace of God, so that I wouldn't get distracted. When we are distracted, we become susceptible to wrong decision making & more. I am so grateful for His love. He had done this sort of thing for me before, right before one of my sisters went home to be with Him, unexpectedly. I was led to go on a fast. Because I obeyed Him, even though I was still heart broken when she died, He kept me strong to endure & overcome it. This book is the daily social media posts used for the year of 2020. They were my outlet of what I believe by faith, God was saying to me. I would hear a word, which of course is about God, Jesus; the Word & the Holy Spirit. I would use scriptures, hash tags and a word art, as the picture. Overall, this book represents the Kingdom of God, our King; Jesus and the Church's role.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
22-04-21