16,45 €
+ 32 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

The Adventures of Katie Calf came about as a result of visiting with my cousin, Robert Lee Matteson who had a farm in Fulton, MO. A man of very few words, he came into the living room where I was and began telling me about a cow he had that was carrying twin calves. He knew the cow was about to deliver and went into the field to see if he could find her. He found one of the calves and led it to find the mother. The mother cow rejected the new calf because she already had a calf nursing from her udder. That night, as I lay in bed, the story of Katie Calf took form. Katie Finds a Friend and The Pond also resulted from listening to Robert Lee tell about other things happening on the farm to other animals. The remainder stories about Katie Calf and her friends were Cecelia's imagination. Cecelia and her husband, Paul were children directors at the Raytown Assembly of God church in Raytown, MO for five years. They now live in Warsaw, MO. Other books by Cecelia S. Davis can be seen by going to www.ceceliadavisbooks.com.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-09-15