Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

All is Revealed in Russia

An Agnes Kelly Mystery Adventure

Christine Keleny
Livre broché | Anglais | Agnes Kelly Mystery Adventure | n° 3
14,95 €
+ 29 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

I turn to see where Grandma and Reggie are and run right into a brick wall. Well, it's not exactly a brick wall but it feels like it. It's a really big man in a dark suit and tie, who kind of reminds me of Officer Miller, the CIA officer that saved us from Georg and Inger when we were in Norway.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I step to my right to move around the man, but he does something really strange; he steps back in front of me as if to block my way.

I look up at the big man with broad shoulders, and then it dawns on me: Officer Miller has sent a man to find us and make us finally go home!

Has Grandma Agee gone off the deep end with her new plan? Is there any chance Grandma and Agnes can meet with Russian's supreme leader, Nikita Khrushchev? Is CIA Officer Miller or Mr. Borge of EI4 (the Norwegian Intelligence Service) going to catch up to them and force them to go home?

Book III in the Agnes Kelly Mystery Adventure Series is full of even more surprises, takes you on another exciting ride (this time through the heart of Russia), and Reveals All! - including some things you would never expect!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 3

Caractéristiques