Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Alter Ego Boxed Set EBOOK

Alter Ego

Joanne Rock
Ebook | Anglais | Alter Ego
9,49 €
+ 9 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Sometimes the best way to leave your problems behind is to become someone else for a little while...

All three Alter Ego stories in one boxed set! This collection includes My Double Life, My Secret Fantasies, and Her Second Act by Joanne Rock. Lose yourself in three funny, sexy, and heartfelt stories from a USA Today bestselling author.

My Double Life - A tongue-tied accountant has a secret life as a dancer, but her alter ego is in big trouble when one of her finance clients catches her sexy act!

My Secret Fantasies - She's on the run from the woman she used to be, and to help her escape, she's writing a "naughty" novel. But when the surly owner of a property she's trying to buy finds himself in the pages of her racy novel, things get complicated!

Her Second Act - Her ex is one of the hottest men on the planet, and she's stuck with him in the desert when his car breaks down. She'd thought she'd made a clean break, but now things are getting too hot to handle...

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
16-01-24