66,95 €
+ 133 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

This collection of 9 boardbooks for babies has the following features: - It addresses kids' first big challenges, with animals as the main characters. - It has been supervised by early year's educators. - The stories are interactive: children must play and help the different animals. - The books are made of cardboard and have a handle, so children can carry them around more easily. - The illustrations are fun and eye-catching, and stand out against the backgrounds. - The last page has a flap to open, where children can see the before and after of learning each challenge. - The main animal character of each story encourages a friend to learn as well. - They are short stories, designed for the attention span of the youngest children. - The collection is a fun tool to encourage the little ones that they can perform the action, like the main characters of the stories. - The text is in CAPITAL letters, the first that children learn. So they can use them again when they are older or have their siblings read them. - It's the ideal book collection to help babies with their first big challenges!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :