+ 43 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller* ... "The wonderful thing about an 'adventure' story is that one gets to enjoy drama, suspense, thriller, and love stories all in one book." - Charles Young. "At that moment, the Stone burst into the whitest, strongest, harshest, light imaginable, not small beams this time; the entire Stone and sky were filled with its unbearable brilliance. Though my eyes were closed and I was facing the ground, I could see the men around us screaming in pain and trying to shield their eyes. Then I could see waves of heat, first lighting the soldiers' clothes up in flames and then the closest tent bursting into flames." As storyteller, healer, and partner with the Burning Stone, Lord Addam Dammon has already made a difference in the Middle Kingdom, but the most powerful changes require drastic actions. To do this they must stop an assassination attempt on a King, catch a large gang of thieves and murderers, stop a four kingdom war, catch spies and unveil the leaders of a mass murder. They do this by simply making themselves available to assist those wanting the best for the people of the Three Kingdoms. How can someone accomplish all this in one lifetime? By living longer than anyone could imagine, that's how. Join Addam as he lives the thrilling adventure that has become his life, in this second book, Burning Stone: Fire of Truth. *Courtesy of the American Foundation for the Blind, Helen Keller Archives

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
29-12-15