+ 41 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Brynn Hartley

There are three constants in my life: my BFF Lindy, my rising career, and my daily horoscope.

So why couldn't the stars have told me a little more directly that I wasn't going to get the job I'd been chasing, that it was going to an outsider, and I'd wind up drowning my sorrows on my twenty-eighth birthday having an unexpected encounter with a devastatingly handsome stranger?

Things only get worse when I finally meet my new boss, who just so happens to be the man I spent my weekend with doing more than just blowing out birthday candles. Pierce Abrams makes it crystal clear that he'll stop at nothing to continue our new relationship-even as he thieves my dreams from under me.

My silver lining comes when my childhood best friend, Noah Chance, pops up out of the blue after nearly twenty years with a deal I can't pass up-along with a second chance at love.

Somewhere-torn between the pages of an unexpected romance with my new boss and a chance at the kind of love fairy tales are made of-is my heart. Is my destiny written in the stars like my horoscope said? Or will I crash and burn, consumed by the very love I never knew I was looking for?

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 10

Caractéristiques