Ebook | Anglais | Bar Poems
4,49 €
+ 4 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

<h2>Stifled creativity. Midlife mediocrity. Explore nitty-gritty struggles as viewed through the lens of whiskey, beer, and down-to-earth verse.</h2><p>Any man might turn to his neighborhood bar after misfortune pays a visit. But when oppressive jobs, self-loathing, and a tall glass of liquid comfort strike at an artistic soul, they can trigger something truly unique. In this straightforward set of poems, a blue-collar worker stuck in a white-collar world brings the average Joe's daily frustrations to life in a raw and tongue-in-cheek voice.</p><p>Inspired by his decade-long bender at a local watering hole, a BA in Creative Writing and the poetry of Charles Bukowski, Randall McNair channels his malaise into witty, quirky, and above all, honest observations on the human condition. From a simple love of the female form to the heartbreaking loss of beloved family, this volume follows the ups-and-downs of an ordinary existence. If you've ever experienced a mundane tragedy, McNair's reflections on hated professions, the salve of alcohol, and how to face death will resonate.</p><p><i>Dispatches from the Swinging Door Saloon</i> is a refreshing collection of poems for people who hate poetry. If you like exploring the drunken mind, unpretentious writers, and folksy language, then you'll adore Randall McNair's levelheaded lines.</p><h2><u>Buy <i>Dispatches from the Swinging Door Saloon</i> to drown your sorrows in verse today!</u></h2>

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
21-05-20