Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Ella's Ice-Cream Summer

A laugh out loud romantic comedy with extra sprinkles

Sue Watson
Livre broché | Anglais | Ice-Cream Cafe | n° 1
14,45 €
+ 28 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Ella's life just hit rock-bottom, but can a summer by the sea mend her broken heart? When life gives you lemons... make ice-cream!

Life hasn't always been easy for single mum Ella, but she has just hit an all-time low; she's jobless, loveless, very nearly homeless and, to make matters worse, now the owner of a pocket-sized pooch with a better wardrobe than her.

Packing her bags (and a bigger one for the dog), Ella sets off for the seaside town of Appledore in Devon to re-live the magical summers of her youth and claim her portion of the family ice-cream business: a clapped-out ice-cream van and a complicated mess of secrets.

There she meets gorgeous and free-spirited solicitor, Ben, who sees things differently: with a little bit of TLC he has a plan to get the van - and Ella - back up and running in no time.

Ella's Ice-Cream Summer is a heart-warming and hilarious romance that will scoop you off your feet and prove it's never too late for a fresh start. The ideal holiday read for fans of Lucy Diamond, Abby Clements and Debbie Johnson.

What readers are saying about Ella's Ice-Cream Summer

'I just loved every single page of this book...Everything about this book made me want to keep going, keep reading. It's fun, it's summer, it's everything you want from a feel good heart-warming read. An exceptional read, and one I think everyone should read.' I Love reading 5*

'Delving into Ella's Ice Cream Summer is a pure delight... I would highly recommend this book to anyone! I read this whole book with a smile on my face and devoured every single page. It was deliciously good! I'm delighted that there is a second book on its way extremely soon and I for one will be first in the queue for it. Sue Watson you are an amazing writer!' Goodreads 5*

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques