+ 13 points
Format
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Evangeline Frontispiece This is the forest primeval, Fge 15 Scattered like dust and leaves 16 Solelllrlly dunn the street came the priest 19 Flagons of 1101rie-breweda le 2 l now11 the long street she passed 25 She was a woman now 9 Thick was the fur of the foxes S 1 Sunshine of Sdnt Eulalie 33 Welcome, ksilt my friend 87 She stood with her hand in her lovers 41 Bent, but not l rt ken, by age 48 Slrnr-ly extendin h is right hand 45 Lighted the brazen lamp 49 Waited her lover and watcllled 58 Many A glad gr td-morrow 55 - V Among the guests of her Lther page 57 ---i- 9 . Stood she and llstened 61 r L -Lt Down to the shore Evangel ne wa ted 67 p In singing forget they are wc. iry 69 Strove with words and caresses 73 .-Waited and wandered 81 Cheered by the good mans words 85 Along the shores of the river 87 t C, Evangelines heart was sustained 9 1 G-97 I, The house of the herdsman The priest and the maiden GC 101 - 3 0 Gabriel 0 my beloved An Indian woman At the door of Evangelines tent There from the troubled sea Daily the tides of life go

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :