•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Fifteen Feet For Free

A simple guide to foul shooting for players at level - from the driveway to the NBA

Jim Lee
Livre relié | Anglais
37,45 €
+ 74 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"Jimmy Lee was the best shooter from 15-feet I have ever seen. If he got his shot, he made it. Early, middle, or late in games - it did not matter when. Jimmy had great fundamentals, he worked hard and he shot the ball with great confidence. He was so consistent; if he missed a shot you thought it was an accident. His thoughts and techniques can help anyone improve their free throw shooting" Jim Boeheim - Head Coach at Syracuse University, Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, Class of 2005; 2008 Olympic Gold Medal, Team USA, 2010 World Championship Gold Medal, Team USA; 2010 Division I Coach of the Year

"Jim Lee and I were contemporaries at Syracuse. He played in the games - I talked about them. I remember him as a clutch shooter (in the 1975 NCAA Tournament, his 18-footer with 3 seconds left upset North Carolina, and paved the way for Syracuse's first trip to the Final Four). Since Jimmy was pretty close to automatic from the foul line, just about every player, at every level, can benefit from his advice and proven approach." Bob Costas - NBC Sports

"This is a rare book, because Jim is able to weave together invaluable skills instruction with a very personal and informative story about his relationships with teammates, coaches, and most importantly his family. Jim's father, as both a veteran and a person with disabilities, clearly served as an exemplar for Jim with regard to how he approached basketball - and how he approached life. This is clearly illustrated by the fact that Jim has committed to leverage the proceeds from sales of this book to improve the lives of this generation of veterans with disabilities. On so many levels, Jim's book is powerfully positioned to impart lessons about basketball and life that are meaningful and timeless." Mike Haynie, PhD - Executive Director, Institute for Veterans and Military Families, Syracuse University; Barnes Professor of Entrepreneurship, Whitman School of Management, Syracuse University

"Fifteen Feet For Free is an easy read for all ages. It can be very helpful for kids just beginning their basketball days, and I can see a great benefit for more experienced players. The fundamental instructions in this book can easily improve a player's free throw percentage." Morgan Wootten - 1,274 wins as Head Basketball Coach at DeMatha HS; Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, Class of 2000; National Coach of the 20th Century; Four-time recipient of National Coach of the Year; 10-time recipient of Coach of the Year in the Washington D.C. Area

"The fundamentals of great free throw shooting are in complete alignment with the values of practice, repetition, goal sitting, and mental calm that successful business people employ. Jim gets this and writes about it in an amazingly real and compelling way." Mike Perlis - President and CEO, Forbes Media

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
20-02-12