Format
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"I've got all the feelings. And feelings are trouble."

Dez is different from the other fleshers struggling to survive in the outskirts of Newport. She's a living quantum computer, the missing link between human and artificial intelligence. If Newport City OpSec knew about her abilities, she'd be dead meat. And when she accidentally kills a cop during a routine raid, everything begins to unravel.

From award winning writers Alison Croggon and Daniel Keene comes a story of resistance, rebellion and love in a future not so far from our own.

"The coolest science fiction I've read in years - if cyberpunk dystopian SF is your jam, I highly recommend this amazing book." - Ellie Marney

"A vividly imagined post-collapse story, anchored by a sharp understanding of the ways imperfect people confront an oppressive government." - Kate Elliott

"A book that draws readers through an action-packed, multi-layered narrative and will leave them with the desire to learn more about the complex and unusual characters." - Books+Publishing

What readers are saying about Fleshers:

"Quantum perfection." 5 stars

"Gritty, fast-paced, intelligent dystopian sci-fi. An intense and satisfying ride." 5 stars

"Fleshers is a story about systemic racism. Fleshers is a story about queer folx who are searching for their safe place. Fleshers is a story about police brutality. Fleshers is a story about protests and riots and oppressed peoples fighting back. Fleshers is a gift of a novel." 5 stars

"I find inventive world building and fresh characters hard to resist, and Fleshers offers plenty of both." 5 stars

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques