+ 109 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

When I was just twenty-eight years old, I was diagnosed with cancer and given no hope. What I thought would be my end was just the beginning of a journey laden with miracles that took me far from my home in Tennessee. From Nicaragua: Principles for Life and Mission chronicles that journey. It is a story that begins with a love that God gave me for a place I had never been and for a people I did not know.

With nothing more than that love, I purposed in my heart to go to Nicaragua to stand with its people in their struggle to make a better life for themselves. Following that commitment, God made provision for the planting of a ministry there that has changed tens of thousands of lives, including mine. For me, a special part of that divine provision proceeded from a miraculous reunion with my Central American family whose patriarch, Col. John Alexander Downing, traveled to Nicaragua in 1866 with a fellow Missourian who later became renowned as one of America's most famous literary icons.

Embedded in this extraordinary story of God events are principles for your life and mission.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
06-09-13