16,95 €
+ 33 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Grandparents -- Selected for Chicago Public Library's Best of the Best books of 2023 (#cplbest).The fifth book in the dazzling bestselling saga about family love. A tribute to the lifelong bond between grandparents and grandchildren.

"My grandparents are around me in all different ways. I can feel them in the wind, and in the flight of the butterflies"

Today I'm going to write a letter straight from the heart, hoping that words can explain what my grandparents mean to me. I'd like to capture on a piece of paper every afternoon we spent in the park, the delicious aromas from grandma's kitchen, the crazy stories I have always been told, and the stories they whispered in my ear at nightfall. I know that when I grow up, those memories will keep on guiding me for many, many years, and I will cherish the tenderness you inspire forever.

This story about unconditional love and gratitude towards life will fill your hearts with tenderness and create a safe environment to share a magic moment with your children.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :