25,95 €
+ 51 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

HEARING EYES chronicles author Linda Edwards' personal prophetic life stories that were taken from her 25 years of journaling. These "modern day parables" will capture the attention of those who enjoy unusual stories and can be instrumental in teaching the reader how they too can hear the Lord speak to them through their life events and through what they see. Linda candidly reveals how her prophetic marriage to Michael is a "marriage made in Heaven", yet, seemed like "hell on earth" the first six years. Several of the most important words that the Lord has clearly spoken to Linda include the following commands, revelatory words, and instructions that she chose to obey and to share more fully within HEARING EYES. "Write the vision ..." Habakkuk 2:1-2 "I will give you POWER against darkness!" "If you trust ME, I will make him a Godly man!" "You are a picture of the Church and I am turning up the heat!" "Foil the plans of voodoo!" "Teach how to see in the Spirit!" "I will come if you will open your umbrella!" "The Church will not be effective in the marketplace until the marketplace comes out of the Church!" "Wear the fire scarf and stand before them as a sign that fire is coming to the heart of Texas!" "It is time to unveil the picture of the Church!" Linda Edwards, a native Texan, is married to Michael Edwards, military retiree. The Edwards graduated in 2000 from Christ For The Nations Institute, Dallas, Texas, where Linda served as student body president from 1999-2000. Linda has been guest speaker at several Women's Aglow meetings and churches. Michael and Linda are co-founders of Hearing Eyes Ministries (HEM).

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
30-06-10