20,45 €
+ 40 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

An intricately told science-fiction tale for fans of stories like Jonathan Hickman and Mike Huddleston's Decorum and Darcy Van Poelgeest & Ian Bertram's Little Bird.

After explorers Jacob and Elena Armlen find themselves trapped in a strange parallel dimension, their clairvoyant daughter Adley and sentient robot Staden, embark on a dangerous mission to rescue them. Pushing onward they encounter mischievous beings amidst uncanny shifting landscapes, and discover a world beyond belief.

This edition contains a cover gallery and extended section of concept art, storyboards and character designs.

Collects HEXAGON BRIDGE #1-5

Select praise for Hexagon Bridge:

"Not only one of the better comics of 2023, but also one of the strongest Image Comics debuts published in the last decade." --ComicBook.com

"Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of Hexagon Bridge is that it is Blake's first comic book. Took me aback when I saw that, I must admit! This is an assured debut, an ambitious story told with alacrity. High concept sci-fi is hard to pull off in any medium, and for a new author especially, such a steady, nuanced understanding of tone seems remarkable." --The Comics Journal

"A unique and visually astonishing debut." --Monkeys Fighting Robots

"A life-affirming, physics-smashing family story." --AIPT

"An enticing vision of the distant future both visually and conceptually." --Major Spoilers

"An ambitious debut." --Multiversity Comics

"One of the most imaginative titles in comic book stores." --Comic Watch

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN: