•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Vie pratique
  4. Santé & Bien-être
  5. Corps & Esprit
  6. Psychologie populaire
  7. How I Magically Unstuck My Life in Thirty Crazy Days with Bob Proctor Book 3

How I Magically Unstuck My Life in Thirty Crazy Days with Bob Proctor Book 3

Sandy Gallagher
Livre broché | Anglais
22,45 €
+ 44 points
Pré-commander, disponible à partir du 27-02-2025
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

In the third and final installment of Sandy Gallagher's How I Magically Unstuck My Life In Thirty Crazy Days series, Chloe returns to wine country and discovers that Sarah has important final lessons for her, lessons she is none too eager to learn. As Chloe goes about solidifying a future she had only imagined, what she learns about her mentor is life-changing for everyone. Seeking encouragement from a group of friends, old and new, they discover a valuable truth about life as they celebrate a bright, yet bittersweet New Day.

Gallagher, inspired by Bob Proctor, has written How I Magically Unstuck My Life In Thirty Crazy Days to introduce twelve powerful, important lessons to a stuck generation. In her concise, easy-to-read story that expands to a three-book series and journal, Gallagher teaches readers the practical secrets about getting unstuck and how these techniques deliver a life of fulfillment and success.

This soon to be classic parable of a young woman looking for an inspirational voice to help her out of stuckness is more relevant and useful than ever and destined to be a favorite of readers everywhere.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
11-02-25