•  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

How to Write a Book That Doesn't Suck (and Will Actually Sell)

Michael Rogan
Livre broché | Anglais
10,95 €
+ 21 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"This book was straight-no-chaser-practical-kick-ass superb! Where have you been all my life?"

--Kimberly K. Parker - Author, Out of the Mouths of Babes: Spiritual Insights for Practical Living

"This book was excellent! I really like the author's no-bullshit manner, and the way he got right into the situation without being a jerk and wasting my time. It was clear that he is a really good writer with a lot of experience."

--Elaine Kehew - Founder/Owner, Elaine Kehew Art Studio

"Thanks to this book I am an author. This book helped me write my first book. Thanks to this book I am an author. I would recommend to anyone."

--Scott Carlson - Author, Happy Wife, Happy Life: A Marriage Book for Men That Doesn't Suck

"I really enjoyed this book and learned lots of tips to writing non fiction. I'm headed to Amazon to check out his other books."

--Nicolle Lowery - Author, The Busy, Working Mother's Guide to Living a Life of Meaning

Wanna learn how to write a book that doesn't suck...and will actually make you moolah?

Wanna turn your creative brainstorms and expertise into a reliable source of kick-ass income?

Looking for a NO B.S., super-simple guide to getting the words in your head into words on the page that total strangers will pay you for?

Well, in "How to Write a Book That Doesn't Suck," Michael Rogan -- former screenplay reader and author of more than 38 books -- you'll discover:

- 3 Pillars to Finding a Kick-Ass Non-Fiction Book Idea
- Research Tips for People Who Hate Research
- Ultimate Guide to a Kick-Ass and Marketable Book Title
- How to Write Books People Will Love

...and so much more!

And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your writing game - without taking a single $2,000 online course.

So, why not begin your quest to book-writing awesomeness today with "How to Write a Book That Doesn't Suck (and Will Actually Sell!)"

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
23-01-19