Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"Five stars. If you are a screenwriter, you need this!"

--Tamara Steren - Semi-Finalist, ISA Table Ready My Screenplay contest

"Great guide. This is a really great little guide, full of punchy and easily actionable suggestions."

--K.M. Weiland - Author, Outlining Your Novel

"I appreciated the non-academic approach to dialogue writing. Rogan made writing dialogue seem not only possible but doable, which is not something many other authors of screenwriting books can say."

--Nicole Shephard - Author, Feminism and Surveillance

"Helpful ideas. This short book has a lot of good suggestions."

--Ali Julia - #1 Hall of Fame Amazon Reviewer

Want to (finally) learn how to write a movie script with dialogue that's snappy, believable and -- at the very least -- super-entertaining?

Want to learn screenplay writing shortcuts and strategies the masters use -- such as Aaron Sorkin and James L. Brooks -- to generate screenplay dialogue that not only do actors love saying but actually push the story forward?

Looking for a NO B.S. and super-simple Screenwriting 101 that will show you how to get the most realistic and dramatic dialogue out of your brain...even if you have all the dialogue skills of a Michael Bay film?

Well, in...How to Write a Script With Dialogue That Doesn't Suck - Screenplay Writing Made (Stupidly) Easy Book 3 you'll learn how to write a script with dialogue that crackles off the page and sets you apart from the competition. (Dialogue, after all, is one of the few things people absolutely read when they read a screenplay.)

You'll get access to such juicy screenwriting nuggets as:

• "How to Steal Your Way to Awesome Dialogue" - Feel like your dialogue skills ain't so great? In this chapter I'll show how to have your dialogue "sing" like the masters.
  • "Writing Exposition That Doesn't Put Readers in a Coma" - Delivering information in a dramatic ways is the most important job a screenwriter has. In this chapter I'll show you how to "lay track" in a subtle way.
  • "How to Make Sure Your Characters Don't All Sound the Same" - How do you ensure, when learning how to write a screenplay, that your characters are distinct. In this chapter I offer some ninja hacks for avoiding the "One character" scripts.
  • "3 Ways to Get as Good as the Pros" - How do you take your screenwriting dialogue game to the next level? Here are some strategies for fast-tracking your dialogue game.

And unlike that generic, cliched screenwriting manual that talks about the "Principles of Speech," this guide is written by a former screenplay reader and optioned screenwriter, Michael Rogan of ScriptBully magazine, who can help you write marketable and entertaining dialogue, fast.

So, CHECK OUT How to Write a Script With Dialogue That Doesn't Suck - Screenplay Writing Made (Stupidly) Easy Book 3 TODAY...

It may not (instantly) make you as good as Aaron Sorkin. But it WILL make your scripts seem smarter, quicker, and funnier...even if they aren't.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 2

Caractéristiques