16,45 €
+ 32 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"I Know a White Rabbit - Verses for Children" is a brand-new collection of classic poems for children written by Lucy Clifford (1846-1929). Clifford, also known as Mrs. W. K. Clifford, was an English journalist, novelist, and wife of notable philosopher and mathematician William Kingdon Clifford. A delightful collection of timeless children's poetry that would make for a worthy addition to any bookshelf. Contents include: "Swinging", "Watching", "The Rabbit", "The Fiddler", "A-Coming Down the Street", "Tommy's Stockings", "The Little Maid", "My Little Brother", "The Tinker's Marriage", "Round the Tea-Table", "A First Love-Making", "See-Saw", "Morning Time", "The White Rabbits", "The Little Maid", "Cock-A-Doodle", and "Good-Day, Gentle Folk". Other works by this author include: "Mrs. Keith's Crime" (1885), "The Anyhow Stories, Moral and Otherwise" (1882), and "Aunt Anne" (1892). Read & Co. Children's is proudly publishing this brand-new collection of classic children's poems now for the enjoyment of a new generation of young poetry lovers.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
08-09-20