Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Vie pratique
  4. Art & Culture
  5. I Will Judge You by Your Bookshelf

I Will Judge You by Your Bookshelf

Grant Snider
Livre relié | Anglais
15,50 €
+ 31 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Récompenses

• Goodreads Choice Award 2020
    Nominé

Description

Celebrate the culture and fanaticism of book lovers with beloved illustrator Grant Snider's I Will Judge You by Your Bookshelf, a full-color graphic novel celebrating books, authors, and reading. With a striking package including a die-cut cover, it's the perfect addition to any reader's bookshelf.

In this lighthearted collection of one- and two-page comics, writer-artist Grant Snider explores bookishness in all its forms, and the love of writing and reading, building on the beloved literary comics featured on his website, Incidental Comics.

"This is a delightful and humorous collection of comics about the joys of being a book lover, from collecting large amounts of books to (sometimes) getting around to reading them."--Book Riot

"With I Will Judge You by Your Bookshelf, Snider--an artist, writer and orthodontist--has gathered up a decade's worth of his comics for boisterous bookworms into one convenient volume. Snider's thoughtful cartoons for bibliophiles also reveal he's a well-rounded reader himself." --New York Times Book Review

"I confess:
I'm in love with books.
I read in social situations.
I will use anything as a bookmark.
I confuse fiction with reality.
I am wanted for unpaid library fines.
I steal books from my children.
I like my realism with a little bit of magic.
I like to sniff old books."

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :