24,95 €
+ 49 points
Date de disponibilité inconnue
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

If you love words and you love God, this book is for you. Master poet Charles Brown will surprise you with words and turns of phrase that are heartfelt, meaningful, worshipful, and sometimes humorous.

But these poems are much more than just words - they are worshipful, moving, and provide a depth of understanding and insight that anyone can learn from.

Come find a quiet place and sit by the lantern's light. In the stillness of the moment, listen with your heart and let these refreshing words bathe your soul. Read with anticipation, knowing that God often uses ordinary thoughts and expressions to reveal extraordinary things He may want to do in and through your life. Experience a recreation, a renewal, a rejuvenation in your walk with the Savior. Or perhaps, begin that walk for the first time in your life.

After attending California Baptist University in Riverside, Charles R. Brown worked in radio broadcasting, writing copy, programming, and announcing. His writing has appeared in Christian writing magazines and his devotionals have been published in Time Out! A Men's Devotional, Disciplines 1994, Take Five, God's Vitamin C for the Spirit of Men, An Expressive Heart, A Guide to Spiritual Discernment, Wounded by Words, and Too Soon to Say Goodbye. He is an active member of Bridges Christian Fellowship Church.

"Charlie's words capture the imagination and inspire the heart. His words sparkle with a simplicity that can only be forged through a heart and mind that consistently engage God in the complexities and mysteries of life. When I read what Charlie writes, I lift my eyes from preoccupation with the minutiae of my own world and reorient my vision on God; I find hope for the journey."

-Tom Allen, Regional Director, Southern California InterVarsity Christian Fellowship

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-01-21