A Tarzan and Jane Erotic Adventure

Virginia Wade
3,75 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Deep in the heart of Africa, Jane searches for her long lost father, the famous explorer, Author Tennent. Her uptight chaperone, Evelyn, is hiding a dirty secret. She's been administering a "soothing technique" to her young ward for years, and society would be scandalized, if they knew what it was. A rough and tumble Texan by the name of Maxwell Collins heads the expedition. He's unabashedly interested in the lovely Miss Tennent and harbors a rather stiff crush.

Natives with cocks the size of tree trunks, a great white-ape who enjoys kidnapping women and having his way with them, and an orgy loving chief, all play a role in this adventurous story about lust and love.

"The scene was set so that you could visualize the jungle, heat and lack of civilization. Once the ride started it was on, I was hooked. Vivid hot detail throughout. Hope Jane has more playmates in her next adventure."- Stephluve, Texas

"I thoroughly enjoyed this romp." - Juanita Blau, NJ

"This title reminds me of Victorian Erotica and for those who love that genre, don't pass this one up. The premise, writing and scenes are hot!" - RomanceLover

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
20-08-13