Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Best of Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore magnificent Sydney Harbour, see the Great Barrier Reef and watch the sunset at Uluru - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Australia:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sports, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navi(more...