Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Scandinavia & Northern Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast on history, art and culture in Berlin; be lost for words at the treasures in St Petersburg's State Hermitage Museum; and soak away your cares in the Blue Lagoon near Reykjavik -all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Scandinavia & Northern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Scandinavia & Northern Europe:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 37 color maps
- Covers Berlin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Riga, Gdansk, Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Reykjavik
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Scandinavia & Northern Europe, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Scandinavia & Northern Europe's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)