Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Goa & Mumbaiis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze in your beachfront hammock in-between yoga sessions at Palolem Beach, poke about in boutiques and book shops in Panaji, and explore extravagant Victorian architecture in Mumbai - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Goa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Goa & Mumbai:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Mumbai (Bombay), Panaj(more...