Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's West Coast Australiais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Snorkel among pristine coral at Ningaloo Marine Park, tour the wineries and breweries in the Margaret River wine region, and experience the bizarre landscapes of the Pinnacles Desert at dawn, sunset and full moon - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of West Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's West Coast Australia:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers: Perth, Fremantle, Margaret River, the Southwest Coast, Monkey Mia, Ningaloo Coast, the Pilbara, Broome and the Kimberley.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's West Coast Australiais our most comprehensive guide to the west coast of Australia, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Australia for an in-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)