Richard Doyle
Ebook | Anglais
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Machine Journey is a pamphlet of poems and flash fictions. Travel the road from Slough to Mars. Discover wild visions, strange tales and machine futures. Scramble your way to the perfect stroke.

I liked this short collection. Doyle has drawn on subjects that are niche and wide-ranging. They are quirky and infused with gentle humour and are a pleasure to read. Paul, halfmanhalfbook

Lists are a feature of many of Doyle's poems, and this serves to lull us into a methodical rhythm, pleasantly subdued for when something out of the ordinary appears. Fun, engaging and full of surprise. Vic Pickup

Doyle also interweaves and connects his writing to the works of other writers such as Robert Frost, expanding on their view or idea whilst at the same time showcasing his. I consumed each poem and flash fiction with pleasure, however some stand-out pieces for me include: 'The Writer', 'Scramblings', 'Storm on the Sea of Galilee ', 'The Stone Computer ' and 'The Death and Life of Robert Hooke'. Sylvia, libraryofsylvia

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
27-03-22
Format: