21,45 €
+ 42 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

For quite a few years, bedtime could be a battle: I can't go to sleep; I want another drink of water; I want the door open; I want the door shut; I want the light on; I want the light off; sing me my songs; sing them again. Believe me, I tried my best to remain calm and patient! It wasn't easy! I would read them a book' sing their prayers; sing them their 'songs'; get them another drink of water; sing their 'songs' again; try to compromise by leaving the door halfway open and the hall light on, etc.

I'd start out by reading a book. Then, singing their prayers. "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep; included blessing family members by their names, their dog's names and all the other people in the world, who mean so much to me. I used 'Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light' vs 'If I should die before I wake, I pray thee Lord my soul to take'. (I thought the latter would somehow scare them instead of giving them rest.

I made up a song and called it 'Marshmallow Clouds and Candy Cane Trees'. This song is now being sung to my grandkids.

May this little book brings a smile to your face and peaceful sleep to the little ones in your life.

Mary Lee Moore

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :