•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Family

2 Books in 1 How to Transform Your Family's Meal Plan Without Paying a Fortune, With Yummy, Easy-To-Prepare Recipes Even for Kids

Molly White
Livre broché | Anglais | Dr. White Diet Plan | n° 4
47,45 €
+ 94 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Do you wish you could adopt the Mediterranean diet for the whole family so as to benefit from it by optimizing the health of everyone in your family but have no clue how to go about adopting it in way that suits every member of your family?

And do you wish you could find a book that helps you take the ambiguity and guesswork in the whole process so as to make the whole process seamless?

If you've answered YES,

Use This Book To Help You Adopt The Mediterranean Diet Effortlessly As A Family!

With the Mediterranean diet being ranked as the healthiest diet in the world multiple times, it makes sense that you would want to adopt it for your family so as to get all its benefits like optimizing your health, dealing with chronic health problems and much more. The fact that you are here is clear that you are passionate about adopting the Mediterranean diet for your family and are possibly wondering...

Can I find child-friendly recipes for the kids?

Can I find recipes that will be suitable for busy parents?

Can I find a wide variety of recipes that would be suitable for someone who doesn't have a big budget?

Can I find recipes that are easy to prepare and those that I can involve the kids to prepare?

Can I find recipes that have multiple servings to avoid the need to keep adjusting recipes?

If you have these and other related questions, this 2 in 1 book is for you so keep reading.

In it, you will learn:

- Mouthwatering recipes that you can prepare for the whole family, categorized into breakfast, main meals, side and salad, rice and grain, soups, pasta and pizza, snacks, desserts and more

- Each recipe is complete with step by step instructions on how to prepare each recipe, cooking time, nutritional information and much more

- Recipes that you can prepare on a budget

- The White's Diet Plan, specially made for women

- And much more!

Even if you feel clueless about the whole process of adopting the Mediterranean diet for your family, this book will prove very helpful!

Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 4

Caractéristiques